Meizu M8 Application Development Wizard R2.0
- A copy of Visual Studio 2008 is installed on the computer
- A copy of Meizu M8SDK is installed on the computer
How to Install:
- Download the lastest zip file in Releases;
- Unzip the downloaded source code zip file to a directory;
- Copy the subdirectory "M8AppWizard" to <Visual C 2009 Installed Directory>\VCWizard;
- Copy the files "M8AppWizard.ico", "M8AppWizard.vsdir", "M8AppWizard.vsz" to <Visual C 2009 Installed Directory>\vcprojects;
How to Use:
- Start up Visual Studio 2009;
- Click "File -> New -> Project...";
- In "New Project" dialog, choose the project type "Visual C++ -> "M8 Windows Application Wizard";
- Fill the "Name:", "Location:", "Solution Name:" if necessary ,and then click OK Button;
- A framework of M8 Windows application project will be generated for you;
- You can now press F5 to compile and run it without any change;
- Fill your code into the project to generate you own program;
- Enjoy it!
- Seperate the Wizard UI into two parts: "Overview" & "Project Settings";
- Add the function that the user can choose how to link the MZFC library (dynamic linkage or static linkage).
- The application output name is incorrect;
- The source code files can not be categorized into the correct filter.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.